Protecting Your Customer Data
Stable Research has rigorous systems in place to ensure we safeguard and secure data at all times.
We have managerial systems, such as confidentiality agreements with staff, and supplier agreements, to ensure their compliance to Privacy Principles and Codes.
Stable Research has all the security and quality systems in place to protect your customers’ data. We are accredited by major banks to handle their data which involved undergoing multi layered audit processes.
All lists can be received via Symantec PTP encryption or as password protected.
Our research platform keeps your customer lists quarantined throughout the recruitment process. We only upload information required for the project.
On completion of the project all data is destroyed.
We have been externally audited by IT Security Auditors and perform monthly penetration tests to ensure we are immune to hacking.
Our CHECKLIST: YOUR SECURITY ASSURANCE FOR 100% COMPLIANCE
- HR Policy
- IT Security Policy
- Cyber Security Checklist
- Permission and security levels
- Audits of 3rd party vendors and specialists
- Confidentiality Agreements, Disciplinary Procedures for breaches
- Rigorous staff recruitment process
2. DATA PROTECTION
- Two Factor Authentication
- Remote access password protected
- PGP – password protection for all files
- System backups – daily
- Virus protection, updated weekly
- Encryption of data at rest
- Penetration tests and monitoring
- Isolation of external data
- Weekly and monthly systematic deletion of external and personal data
3. PHYSICAL PROTECTION
- Operating premise are alarmed and secured
- All data held in Australia
- Servers in vault type rooms
- NO removable devices allowed
4. AND THE EXTRA’S
- Cyber Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- ISO 20252 Accredited Best Practice
- Disaster Recovery Policy and Business Continuity Plan
Click here to download our checklist (pdf)