Online Research combined with Qualitative Recruitment
Built on the back of 10 years’ experience with recruitment, scripting and on spec delivery, Zenith 2 delivers the ultimate solution in fully integrated survey implementation. One system and panel to deliver both qualitative and quantitative research outcomes.
Fully Integrated Survey Data
Zenith 2 delivers people and data for survey projects such as Quantitative Surveys, Focus Groups, Community Forums, Blogs and Clinics in a fully integrated manner. The system can be combined with real time tracking that follows the progress of respondents across a variety of scenarios. This unique feature means that fine tuning and additional insights can be achieved over time through Qual, Quant or Online using a combination of multiple formats such as video, face to face or discussion.
Fully Integrated Across Multiple Platforms & Devices
Zenith 2 brings together data from a variety of technologies and platforms including mobile devices and tablets to create a richer and coherent picture of an individual’s attitudes, interests and opinions. Respondents can be tracked across a variety of scenarios and at a time that is relevant to the client.
What Zenith 2 Offers
- Fully Automated Recruitment & Online Surveys for outstanding reporting, quality control, screening and data capture, panel communication, quota tracking and more.
- Improved Management of Face to Face Interviews – with interactive LIVE schedules where researchers can confirm, decline or cancel… and we know instantly.
- Improved quota racking – transparency across groups, quant projects and forums.
- Advanced reporting – including statistics on screener fails/success at question/answer level.
- Better screening – with the opportunity to add product visuals to ensure respondents identify the product they actually use/buy.
- Geo Targeting – target by distance in a radius from any area (great for those in-depths where you don’t want to travel all over the place!)
- Travel Logistics – directions to venues provided to our panelists linking directly to Google Maps.