MRMW APAC 2016, Kuala Lumpur: MDI CEO James Fergusson today launched an interactive chat based platform that challenges the mobile research status quo, extending consumer engagement via app technology.
Offering affordability for the researcher and accessibility to consumers, the new mobile platform is all-encompassing, linking longitudinal qualitative and quantitative data, providing cost effective, timely and visual insights.
- The location enabled chat-like interface allows surveys and interviews to be conducted via an iOS or Android smartphone app. The app can also be white labelled facilitating data collection in almost any environment, including live image/video upload responses.
- Consumers can report immediate responses in contexts previously unreachable by electronic surveys, like football games, on public transport, while travelling, in store or in a social environment.
- Consumers can also be categorised and targeted based on their previous responses allowing samples to be matched to the exact consumer profile desired by the researcher and/or client.
The product will be rolled out across Australia by Stable Research and MDI. Stable Research Director, Pip Hooper said “we are looking forward to offering Australian companies and market and social research clients a new and exciting tool that reflects contemporary consumer preferences and usage habits”.
In launching the platform at, MDI CEO, James Fergusson said “Using MDI’s proprietary software every interaction with an individual consumer can be seamlessly linked longitudinally – this includes surveys, diaries, qualitative chat, images and video, enabling our clients and research agency partners to optimise their return on research investment. It’s a definite leap forward that acknowledges the integration of the mobile device into every facet of our lives.”
For further comment and details contact:
James Fergusson +61 439 228 931 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pip Hooper (02) 8556 8850 or email@example.com
ABOUT STABLE RESEARCH
Stable Research provides people and data for a range of research methodologies including Face to Face, Communities, Product Clinics and Online Surveys. The company has a strong commitment to data quality and ethics. Stable Research has always invested in technology. The company have used scripted online screening for Qualitative Recruitment since 2003 and have gained significant experience and expertise working on complicated and multilayered screeners. Stable Research was a finalist in the Business Ethics Category in the Southern Sydney NSW Business Chamber Awards in 2014 and winner of the Business of the Year Award for that region in 2015. Stable Research has been engaged by clients in the corporate and research agency sectors.
ABOUT STABLE RESEARCH PANEL:
- Developed over the last 11 years and boasts over 120,000 families / individuals.
- 80,000 panel members have answered surveys in the last 12 months.
- Panel Members are validated by phone with at least 15,000 members spoken to each month.
- Fastest growing segment – mums and mums to be.
- Panel growth achieved via traditional and online methods including social media.
Mobile Digital Indaba (MD) is a cutting edge provider of mobile based consumer marketing research and customer feedback providing real time data and customer feedback to large corporations in consumer and business to business markets. The core business of the company is designing, implementing, running and managing large scale mobile marketing communities, ad hoc mobile research projects and contextual big data analytics. MDI has been engaged by clients across the world and is now conducting mobile research in 14 countries across four continents.
MDI PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Rapid Test: Rapid Turnaround Mobile Ad and other testing
- Rapid Omni: 36 hour turnaround Omnibus any day of the year
- Client Branded Mobile Communities
- Contextual Social Media Insights
- Multi-Client Access Communities in Australia, Indonesia and South Africa