As we hit mid-February it’s safe to say that our New Year resolutions are either well underway or have been pushed aside for a while. Fear not! Whatever camp you may fall into, there is still plenty to look forward to in 2015.
The way things are shaping up it looks like this year is destined to be a year of noteworthy change. So, here are our top 10 predictions for 2015 – the good, the bad and the just plain strange in no particular order.
- The world will go utterly digical this year, yes the (digital + physical) phenomenon is about to explode…..think Fitbit, smart glasses.
- Using a 3D printer will no longer be a pipe dream.
- 2015 is going to be the year of traditional and simple baby names in Australia. No more Apple, Cruse or Audi…… though don’t blame us if “A Game of Thrones” character names start to appear at a day-care centre near you.
- Commercially sold drone aircraft are going to see a lot more action. With 2.6 million online searches for drones in 2014, the popularity of privacy-busting gadget is only going to grow.
- Retailers will ramp up the use of apps to target shoppers with in-store specials.
- Smart billboards are already here. Check out the one installed outside Sydney’s Kingsford Smith Airport that reads the make, model, colour and features of your car and—in a split second—formulates and displays a message, tailor-made for you.
- Technology will continue to enhance market research insights and offerings.
- Online targeted advertising will continue to grow thanks to all the information we have provided to social media sites.
- Smart appliances will rule the household in 2015.
- The Cronulla Sharks will win the NRL Premiership (this one might be more of a wish than a prediction) we had to add this one because we live in Sharks territory!
While we can’t guarantee the accuracy of our predictions what we do know is that we are looking forward to embracing the year ahead.
What does this mean for us at Stable Research?
Our vision has always been anchored by 3 key principles – embrace change in all its guises, our clients are our advisors and our people are our business.
We have listened to our clients’ suggestions and have transformed our team structure.
Our Client Team is led by Pip Hooper, our Sales Director, who loves meeting with both our “old and new” clients… must be something to do with the coffee standard in clients’ offices!
Pip is supported by Lyn, our Client Manager and Qual Expert – now with more than 5 years in the qual recruitment space – there’s not a spec she hasn’t seen before.
Angela is our Communities and Online Manager. She will ensure that everything from Stable Panel is targeted whether it be linking to your survey or scripting your survey!
The Stable Client Team – your contacts for Qual/ Quant, Usability and everything else in between.
More Team News
Jodie and Nic – are our UX team. They will be your specialists for everything from taking the brief to scheduling respondents to quota and booking management.
We have also added a new Team Leader to our Call Centre. Steve joins Arthur bringing 15 years’ experience from Optus!
10 Year Congratulations for Top Recruiters
And finally, you cannot start the New Year without a celebration!! Stable Research congratulates Donna and Sue on 10 years as recruiters with us!. The perfect reason for cake and champers!!