Yes, it’s that time of year again with Christmas holidays just around the corner. Plenty of people let us know what they like most about the summer break. There were definitely a lot of common likes including mangoes, the beach, no school, cricket, family time, cherries and more. We can safely say that reading through all the entries definitely put us in a holiday mood.
Here are the winners:
1. Summer makes you more likely to have fun, it helps shed those winter blues and gets you back out there!
2. A good excuse to remind those close to you how much you love them.
3. Brings back a lot of childhood memories, cricket on the beach, hot summer Xmas days and when things were a little simpler.
1. Beach time with the family slip slop slap.
2. Mocktails and cocktails for when the kids are asleep to relax after a hot day.
3. Start the Xmas CD singalongs in the car so the kids can scream oh I mean sing their lungs out.
The beach ~ such a sensory experience and so reminiscent of Christmases and summers past. Frothy waves, pale sand, salty water, being able to see an horizon and being lightly sun-kissed …. the smell of Coppertone and ice-cold Coke smile 🙂